A woman had to be staffed by emergency medical services after suffering an anxiety attack during a house fire in Fortuna.
There has been transferred to hospital.
The fire, which is extinguished by firefighters Consortium for Fire Fighting and Rescue Region of Murcia (CEIS), has burned rooms on the ground floor and upstairs affected.
The 1-1-2 calls received alerting the fire at 9.16 am this morning.
Callers reported that flames looked out the window of a home on Sanchez Street Baptist Fortuna.
Local police stated, the time, there was no one inside.
Firefighters rushed to the scene from Abanilla CEIS and Molina de Segura, who have put out the fire, which has burned two rooms downstairs and affected by heat and smoke upstairs.
The medical personnel of an ambulance Murcia Health Service has treated a woman affected by 'shock' nervous.